11 Jun HiDM shingled module in stock!
We have a new module in stock – the new High Density Shingled Module
Canadian Solar’s new HiDM is a high density, high efficiency mono PERC shingled module perfect for residential applications.
WHAT IS HiDM SHINGLED TECHNOLOGY?
The full-sized mono-crystalline PERC solar cells are cut into six smaller cells and overlaid in a shingled configuration. The HiDM cells are connected with a conductive adhesive to offer multiple and redundant paths for electricity flow.
This efficient structure allows HiDM to eliminate the front contact ribbons and solder bonds found in conventional cells that can block active cell area and deteriorate over time, leading to cell failures and power deficits.
HIDM CS1H-MS BLACK
320 - 335 W
1700 ˣ 992 ˣ 35 mm
Maximized light absorption area
Module efficiency up to 19.86 %
Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
Low-temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
Cell crack risk limited in small region
HiDM MODULE ADVANTAGES
Excellent performance, High reliability, Aesthetic appearance
This shingled configuration allows to utilize more active cell area into each module, enhances module power density with module efficiency reaching up to 20.2%. The power output of a mono HiDM module can reach 335 W.
HiDM modules shingled configuration significantly limits power loss in shade and soiling by having small-cell strings connected in parallel.
- Maximized light absorption area, reduced shading effect
- Low Nominal Module Operating Temperature: 42±3 °C
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Cell crack risk limited in small region, enhance the module reliability
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
Removing busbars increases the module aesthetic with a homogeneous black surface.
- Ideal for residential applications